With so many decisions to make before beginning a remodeling project, such as — design, products, installation —where does one begin? First, find the best firm to work with. Roomscapes offers these seven selection criteria to guide you.
- Appearance of Showroom. When you walk in the door, note the showroom’s appearance. Expect similar results in your home.
- Educational Approach. Today’s consumers need information to make informed decisions. Avoid firms that speak before listening. Look for one with a prominent information center.
- Quality Products, Special Values. Many products come in quality grades, from Ready-To-Assemble to Luxury. Look for variety and value.
- Highly Trained Personnel. Perhaps the most important factor. Look for designers who have been with the same firm, have solid credentials, and are committed to education.
- Documentation. 3 important documents: 1.) Floor plan and Elevations, 2.) Specifications of Products and Services, and 3.) an agreement detailing terms and conditions. Comprehensive documentation reduces unforeseen costs.
- Specialized Services. A firm with specialized services delivers the attention to detail necessary for a smooth remodel. Look for a firm who can offer a complete turn-key approach to your project.
- Business Integrity. Think peace of mind. A solid reputation, warranty, and client endorsements indicate quality. Be sure to ask for references, and take a few moments to check them out.
Contact the pros at Roomscapes, and discover the difference!